Monday, March 30, 2009

Standing poor manners...

Poor manners come every day in everyone’s life, we are always complaining about things that we do, and things that other people usually do. But one thing that constantly drives me crazy is when someone throws litter in the streets; I think that this is too annoying to me for the reason that when I was in Scouts I’d learnt to keep the environment so, I usually put the garbage in the bins and so on...
Another thing that is too annoying, it’s when you are trying to get to the bus or the subway and people don`t let you get in… that`s always happening to me I think that it is for the reason that I am too short, although I say excuse me to the others, it’s really hard to get out of it, and they usually ignore me…(that sounds sad hahaha)
Something that I cannot ignore is that I really hate when you are walking and people don`t let you walk, so you have to move. Usually senior citizens take advantage of that and young people have to deal with it… I’m not saying that they have to move to let you walk, but the thing is that sometime you can notice that they just do that because of they are rude …
.... but what are we doing to change this??
I just think that we must try to put ourselves in the others shoes… in that way you are going to be able to think regarding how you feel when you live those situations, and how they feel when YOU make them live those situations too…

just think about it...

3 comments:

  1. . Marceliiistica!
    my dear friend! I totally agree with you because I'm short too, well not as short as you but... many times I had to scream "excuse me!" because no one move.

    right? jaajajaj :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point Marce, I don't know what is going on with those people who are making dirty the streets. It doesn't make sense... and when I think about this topic, it always comes to my mind this: if you don't help to clean then don't make a mess (maybe it doesn't sound well in English because i just translated it xD!).

    See you around,

    "La Vale"

    ReplyDelete